Richmond VA Property Rentals
Looking for an apartment or searching for a house? Need an office or a combined office/warehouse? Rental properties throughout Richmond VA. 804-359-5018
Contact Sterling Management Corp. of VA LLC, Real Estate Specialists since 1948.
Sterling Management Corporation of VA has been renting apartments, house, offices and offices/warehouses in Richmond, Virginia and the adjacent areas for over 65 years. We are a family owned and operated corporation, and we always try our best to serve our clients in a friendly and personal way. From convenient offices to affordable homes, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Apartments: City of Richmond & North Chesterfield
- 412 N. Shepard Ave - 1 bedrooms with private entrance
- 3021 Park Avenue - 1 & 2 bedrooms in a secure building with laundry
- 3407/3409 Kensington Ave - 2 bedroom duplexes with porches, yard, laundry
- 4500 Grove Avenue - 1 bedrooms with patio or balcony with laundry
- 1220 West Clay Street - 2 bedroom with patio in renovated circa 1865 building
- 2601-2671 Wayside Drive - 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes with parking & fenced patio
- 418-422 North 25th Street - Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available Spring 2015
Houses: Near & Far West End of City of Richmond
- 1101 Willow Lawn Drive - 4 bedroom Cape Cod on corner lot
- 2009 North Parham Road - 4 bedroom multi-level single family home
- 2013 North Parham Road - 4 bedroom multi-level single family home
Office space: Downtown city of Richmond in Shockhoe Slip
- 1209 East Cary Street - Historic building above Bistro Babette restaurant
- 3-5 South Cary Street - Historic building between Main & East Cary Streets
Office/Warehouses: City of Richmond Midlothian Tnpke./Chippenham Pkwy.
- 201 - 233 Arcadia Street - Half office with half warehouse with drive-in access
- 6800 - 6840 Atmore Drive - Half office/half warehouse with drive-in access
- 6812 - 6830 Everglades Drive - Half office/half warehouse with loading dock, fence
At Sterling Management Corp. of VA LLC, our experienced staff offers a variety of rental opportunities. They range from 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom homes in North Chesterfield County; the Museum District and near the West End in the city of Richmond and the far West End in Henrico County. Office suites are downtown in historic Shockhoe Slip, while combined office/warehouses are off Midlothian at Chippenham Parkway in the city of Richmond.
Whether you are looking for an affordable office space rental and/or your next dream home, call us today! Our professionals strive to find you the perfect property rental for your specific needs and budget. We will take the stress and hassle out of searching for a property.